For organizations sending 2 – 9 individuals to the NHA Certification Training Intensive (CTI)
1. Certification Training Track
Early Bird Tuition $1999 per individual*
General Tuition $2199 per individual*
*tuition includes a 1 year subscription to the Trainer Network
2. Advanced Training Track
Early Bird Tuition $750 per individual
General Tuition $950 per individual
***Individuals receiving Howard Glasser scholarships cannot be included in your group. They must register as an individual according to the directions in their Scholarship Notification of Award letter.
CTI GROUP LIAISON
1. One NHA certified trainer (CT or AT) within the Organization must serve as the CTI Group Liaison.
2. The Group Liaison will be the primary contact between CSF Registrar and their group members.
3. If your group numbers or members change, please notify the CSF Registrar. All prerequisites need to be met prior to attendance at CTI.
1. Group Liaison should complete the Small Group Notification Form for the CTI you plan on attending.
Upon receipt of your group’s notification to register a group, CSF will assign a group specific code for the group and provide additional instruction for registration of group members (an email notification will be sent to each member of the group listed on the form). Please allow 3 business days for this process to be completed by CSF staff.
2. Group members should meet the prerequisite prior to attending CTI. If the prerequisite has not been completed at the time of registration, notification of completion should be directed to the Registrar no later than 7 days prior to the start of the training.
3. ALL CSF forms require the use of Firefox, Chrome or Safari. Be aware that Internet Explorer is NOT user friendly.
4. An invitation to register will be sent from CSF to each member of the group. Please do not let your group members register prior to receiving this email.
1. Liaison must be in attendance at all CTI sessions.
2. Liaison must be in touch with all group members during the course of the training and relay any organization-related messages from CSF directly to your group.
1. Pay by Check: The CTI tuition for the entire group must be paid in full in the form of a check. POs will be accepted at the time of initial registration. Your invoice will be the email receipt following completion of Small Group Notification Form and shopping cart.
2. You may add additional members to your group up to ten (10) days prior to the training
1. The first post CTI message is sent the Monday following the CTI. Please invite your group members to check their emails.
2. Participation in the Trainer Network is optional and does not impact your certification. However, you must use the resources available in the Network if you plan to teach or present the Nurtured Heart Approach to your community or agency. Fees paid for the Trainer Network are not refundable.
We look forward to supporting your group to gain mastery of the Nurtured Heart Approach®!