Abstract of Nurtured Heart Approach® Certification Training Intensive (CTI)
Nurtured Heart Approach® (NHA) is a relationship-focused Approach founded strategically in the core methodology called The 3 Stands™ for helping children (and adults) build their Inner Wealth® and use their intensity in successful ways. NHA Certification Training Intensive (CTI) is the full immersion into becoming the Nurtured Heart Approach and heightening a participant’s understanding of the philosophy and its tools so that they can masterfully apply the Approach in their interactions with even the most “intense” children. It is designed for parents, foster parents, educators, treatment professionals, and child advocates who are perhaps just beginning their exploration of the Approach but whose passion has been ignited, as well as returning Advanced Trainers coming to sharpen their skills and develop heightened leadership skills. Those who have taken this 5.5 day Intensive often consider it life-changing and beyond anything they ever expected in terms of it providing a rich and meaningful experience not only of skill-building, but of lasting inner growth.
Objectives of NHA Certification Training Intensive
Attendees of the NHA CTI will be able to:
- Understand the core methodology of the Nurtured Heart Approach, as taught through The 3 Stands.
- Explain why conventional methods of parenting, therapy and teaching often fail with intense children, despite the best of intentions.
- Create transformational relationship/communication based opportunities to build Inner Wealth in all children.
- Integrate the tenets of NHA into their own personal thinking and actions.
- Utilize the NHA with children, regardless of the level of intensity, social/emotional disability or resistance.
- Instruct others on the philosophies of NHA, using the Visual Training Modules (training materials) as a guide.